Wednesday, November 12, 2008

searching for the perfect coat rack

All practical concerns aside (like finding studs) I'm looking for the perfect coat rack. Here's my research so far.

1 Good round-up of ideas. This is where I started.

2 I think this is cool, and it might look good with the metal mirror.

3 4 Really like both of these. Not sure what we would spell.

5 6 Might be fun -- but probably not for the front entry.

7 Cute - but might not hold coats well. Neat site though.

8 9 10 Many simple options.

11 Hoodoo is just fun to say

12 Not really our style - but kinda both ironic and hip - kinda

13 Cool stand alone option.

14 Funny - but scary funny.

15 16 17 Again - funny - but scary funny.

18 Probably too rustic for our style - but kinda neat that you can just keep the mountain range going and going and going...

19 Too expensive. Very cool. Too expensive.

20 Available in gun metal and white. Not sure what color would look best.

21 22 I like that these fold away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What about: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/puppy-butt-wall-hooks--76178

:q! said...

I like it! (re: puppy butts!)